Glosec NL BV, located at Coenhavenweg 12 in Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Coenhavenweg 12
- 1013 BL Amsterdam
- + 31 (0) 20 – 6112330
Jeroen Greve is the Data Protection Officer of Glosec NL BV. He can be reached via email@example.com.
Personal data that we process
Glosec NL BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location information
- Information about your activities on our website
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Glosec NL BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Glosec NL BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Glosec NL BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
On what basis do we process your data:
- Consent: The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Agreement: The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the data subject is a party, or to take measures at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of an agreement.
- Legal obligation: The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation resting on the controller.
Automated Decision Making
Glosec NL BV does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Glosec NL BV).
How long we keep personal data
Glosec NL BV does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We keep the personal data for two years and if it is legally required for 5 years. The reason is to provide service and meet tax requirements.
How we secure personal data
Glosec NL BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Glosec NL BV will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Glosec NL BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and we have asked for your permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings. Look here for an explanation. Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. For example Google Analytics.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Glosec NL BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within two weeks.
Glosec NL BV would also like to point out that you here have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
we would like to get in touch
Can we make a difference for you? Please contact us via the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!